Tuesday, October 9, 2007
title:{PSLE is finally over!!}
Yes! I have been waiting for this day for more than six months or even seven. I feel as if I am a bird being release from a cage. Sadly, I am going to China on 5 November. Hai. At that time, I will not be able to go to school. Maybe i will miss my friends. Don't know what will be install for me when I am there.
Sadly, I cannot go to Graduational Night. Because of the fact that I am going to China. Further more, I cannot go to the malaysia trip. I think I will miss out a lot of fun things. Don't know i should consider me lucky or unlucky.
Today, I am forced to read newspaper and storybook. so xian. I believe that after so many days of hard work, it is my time to take a break. But did break require reading? I don't think that reading belong to take a break. Don't know if i am lucky to have a person to pester me all the day just to read newsper and storybook. Times fly. Now, it is after PSLE...
Now I don't need to study. But my worry is the result. I don't know my result. Hopefully, I can pass with flying colours. And go to my dream school. But when I recieve my results, all my friends will all be going to different school. There is always joy and sorrow. Joy is I am going to secondary school. Sorrow is I am going to be seperated with my friends. Parting is the worst of all! How I wish time can stop...
How I finally know how much I got for PSLE. 262. 2a* and 2a. My languages got a. It sucks. My science and math got a*. Feeling so happy. I did not get scolarship.
Why... A few more marks. 2. I think. I am so dumb. Sad.
7:29 PM;