Saturday, January 5, 2008
title:{Change of school}
Yes! Finally, I was offered a place at NUS High School and I was delighted to know that I managed to get into M08101 which is the same class as my classmate, Wei Qi. We had been friends since Primary 2 and was classmates when we were in Primary 3, 4 and 6. Of course, friends from my primary school are in the same school as I am. They are Jia Hong, Zong Yao and Peng Seng. They are in M08103, M08106 and M08105 respectively.
However, there is still a lot of things I have not done. I have not selected my module because I did not have my User ID and my password. They said that it will be sent to me during this weekend. Maybe I will select Japanese or Basic or Beginner for Violin or Geography or History. I still don't know if there is any seat available for me.
It was indeed tiring for me in the past few days, but I did not have any regret going into NUS High School!
12:24 PM;