{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
title:{}

Teachers are giving piles of homework. Tons by tons. Now, I feel that it is like so hard to breathe. I still don't know how did I manage to survive the past few days. I feel so stressed up by the life there in NUS High. I don't know if I am so tired that everyday I feel like sleeping now and then. Too bad. I spent more than two hours travelling per day. So sad. One sixth of the time ahd been spent like that. So wasted. Normal people don't spent so much time on travelling. So sad. I lived in Yishun.

8:03 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com