{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Thursday, February 28, 2008
title:{}

Yo dude. Today, I feel that the timetable is like so tight. Whao! That is like so the stressful.I think I cannot stand it. Soon, I will be mad already. This school is driving me crazy. I think that I will soon can't stand it. Now, it is still toleratable. Wait until I cannot tolerate anymore. I think I will transfere school. Dunno if I wait until that day comes and maybe I already adapted to the life at NUS High. Haha. If like that, I will not transfere school

7:05 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com