{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Monday, March 3, 2008
title:{}

Today, I have gotten physic test. Can't say much about the test. Cause my class is the first class to do it. Some of the students may not have done it. Hai. But today is quite a fun day cause I never really get into any trouble. Everything is processing well, but not very well. The things that I do not do so well is my geography. Hai. There are only two person who passed the test, which is out of 10. I bet that I am one of the those who fail. There are people who scored 0 out of 10. Hopefully, I am not one of them. That is so obvious. It will not happen. If I do not get 0, that is a miracle. I never really revise cause I do not know there is such a quiz and it is a pop one. M08103 just has one person who passed. Not only that, there are only 3 person who passed the test. Heard from someone. That means people from M08102 do not have anyone who passed. There are a geography pop quiz after March Holiday. Can't wait for March hoildays to come soon. There will be an upcoming essay test. Wonder what it will be. Anyway, good luck for all your upcoming exams or tests or quizes.

4:45 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com