{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Sunday, March 23, 2008
title:{}

Today is Easter Day. Happy Easter to all christians! Today, I had just gone for the church service like all Sunday morning from 11am to 1pm. It is a heart warming speech by one of the pastors. I always look forward to Sunday. I go to church for several reasons. The main reasons to know God. The secondary reasons are to break free from school work and have rest. Studying in this school is super stressful, especially when they are all so smart and I am almost one of the dumbest in school. Thus, it causes me to feel inferior. I guessed it can't be helped.

6:48 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com