{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Friday, March 28, 2008
title:{}

Today is one of the worst day. Today is a bad day. I got peer reviewed. In fact, it is the whole group got. After that, I am so dead. Not only that, today got CCA. Then, it is the young coach who scold n scold when he comes. He had been scolding for one and a half hour. I got sick and tired of it. Can't he try something new? No offence to him. Then, it is like after CCA. The YFC members are like so irresponsible. They are like pushing the brooms to one another and I got pissed off. They don't want to sweep the floor. Forget it. Then, still need to ask someone else to do. That pissed me off. Two other seniors also sweep the floor with me. They are one of the kind hearted souls in my CCA. Omg. I can't stand it. I am starting to hate Fridays.

9:42 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com