{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Sunday, June 29, 2008
title:{}

I hardly believe it. The past few days, they seriousky suck to the core. Got so many things happened. And some more they are unhappy ones. I feel so mixture of feelings. Sometimes, I even think I am 'blind'. I now know a lot of stuff and have a better knowledge of knowing what happened. However, this is also the stuff ot clear all the misunderstanding. But, there is something which I am happy of. Improve of relationship with God and someone else. It is can say that a blessing in disguise. :) There is a song which I like a lot and cried after listening to it. It is a nice Christian song at the church lesson or service. Can call it both lah. The song tittle is So You Would Come. This is the lyrics of the song.

So You Would Come
Before the world began,
you were on His mind.
And every tear you cry
is precious in His eyes.
Because of His great love,
He gave His only Son.
Everything was done,
so you would come.
Nothing you can do,
could make Him love you more.
And nothing that you've done,
could make Him close the door.
Because of His great love,
He gave His only Son.
Everything was done,
so you would come.
Come to the Father.
Though your gift is small,
broken hearts, broken lives.
He will take them all.
The power of the Word.
The power of His Blood.
Everything was done,
so you would come.
Nothing you can do,
could make Him love you more.
And nothing that you've done,
could make Him close the door.
Because of His great love,
He gave His only Son.
Everything was done,
so you would come.
Come to the Father.
Though your gift is small,
broken hearts, broken lives.
He will take them all.
The power of the Word.
The power of His Blood.
Everything was done,
so you would come.
Come to the Father.
Though your gift is small,
broken hearts, broken lives.
He will take them all.
The power of the Word.
The power of His Blood.
Everything was done,
so you would come.
The power of the Word.
The power of His Blood.
Everything was done,
so you would come.

After hearing this song, I feel as though I am blessed. Nobody has touched my heart until this extend. I can't belive that I have been touched by an angel with love. The angel is God.

3:29 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com