Saturday, October 25, 2008
title:{}
1.The person who tag you is?
Sihsi-- my primary school close friend. Gotten this from her blog. She changed blogskin.
2.Your relationship with her is?
Oh. I answered this in the precious question already. Never mind. I will write it one more time. Sih si is my primary school close friend.
3.Your five impressions of her.
First impression is when she and I met in Primary 5. Same class.
Enthusiastic. Keep on hopping around during chinese lesson.
Friendly. I think she started talking to me.
Sociable. She talks to almost all the people in the class.
Very free. She and I often sms during primary school days. But now hardly. :(
Pretty. Next time must have a photo of her.
4.The most memorable thing she has done for you?
She is there whenever I need her. A true friend. I have no problem trusting her, relying on her my little secrets.
5.The most memorable thing she said to you?
A lot. Countless until I cannot remember.
6.If she is your lover, you will..?
No. Never. She is someone's else already. Thousands of peopel snatching for her. I stand no chance. :P And we are both girls.
7.If she is your lover, the thing he/she has to improve on will be?
Let me think.... She does not need cause she is like perfect.
8.If she becomes your enemy, you will..?
Never want to lose her as a friend.
9.If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be..?
I did something wrong. Most likely.
10.The most desired thing to do for her now is?
Sms her and ask her for a chat. It has been long since I have received any news from her.
11.Your overall impression of her.
Pretty. Sweet. Kind. Perfect :)
12.How you think people around you will feel about you?
How can I know how other people feel about me?
13.The characters you love about yourself.
I do not know myself that well.
14.On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
Impatient. I cannot stand waiting for people and do not want people to wait for me.
15.The most ideal person you wanna be is?
Myself. I am so zilian.
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them
Thank you for everything.
17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you pass to people who have blogs only:
1. Samantha.
2. Felecia.
3. Aisyah.
4. Simin if your blog is done.
5. Winnie.
6. Michelle.
7. Esther.
8. Angela.
9. Jiahong.
10. Lynn.
18.Who is no.6 having relationship with?
Michelle. Erm... Single? Or are you attached, Mic?
19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Jiahong. Female, duh. The name can be determined her gender.
If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Esther & Lynn. They do not know each other.
What is no.2 studying?
Felecia.
English. Mathematics. Pure Physic. Pure Chemistry. Pure Biology. Chinese. Literataure. Geography. History. Art. This is all the same as me. The only difference is that she only that micro-biology.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Aisyah. Erm... Let me think. Today. Yeaaaaah. Both of us took the literature test.
3. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
Angela. Click 5. She loves it.24.
Does no.1 have any siblings?
Samantha. Ya. Her elder sister is Dayna, PSL for my class.
25. Will you woo no.3?
Aisyah. Definitely no. No. No. No.
26. How about no.7?
Esther. Same answer.
27. Is no.4 single?
Simin. Ya. I think so. But she and someone have a very hot rumor. Should not say anymore in case she scolds me. :P
28. What is the surname of no.5?
Winnie. Wang. All 'w's.
29. What's the hobby of no.10
Lynn. Reading manga and watching anime.
30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
Winnie & Jiahong. No even though they are in the same Japanese Class. Think they also talked to each other quite often.
31. Where is no.2 studying at?
Felecia. NUS High. Same as me. Same class some more.
Talk something casually about no.1?
Samantha. She is funny. Kept on cracking jokes that will make people laugh until got stomach ache.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
Angela. She is my best friend. Best friend only have friendship.
34. Where does no.9 live at?
Very near me. Everyday I walked by her house to get to school. Also in Yishun. Specific details ask her. Not convenient for me to tell.
35. What colour does no.4 like ?
Simin. Not too sure. Pink? Black?
36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Winnie & Samantha. Don't think so.
37. does no. 1 have any pets?
Samantha. No i think. I never been to her house, so I have no idea.
38. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Esther. No. She is not. I can someone more sexist than her.
39. What is no. 10 doing now?
Lynn. Sms. That is what she often do. Cannot believe that she exceeded for her sms. She got 2000 free sms.
10:30 AM;