{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Friday, October 17, 2008
title:{}

I have been asked to tag by daryl from his blog since there is nothing much which I can blog about.



level 1


( ) smoked a cigarette (No, I hate cigarette)


( ) smoked a cigar (No, cigar are equally bad)


(X) kissed a member of the same sex (My mum :D)



level 2


(X) are / been in love (Ok. It is super common to be in love. Lots of people are in love)


( ) dumped someone (No, I have not been in a relationship)


( ) been fired (No, I have not even worked)


(?) been in a fist fight (As in quarrel with others? Yes. But the physical right is no. So which one is it?)



level 3


( ) had a crush on an older person (No, I just got one crush before.)


( ) skipped class (Yes. I skipped tuition class)


(X) seen someone / something die (Ant and mosquito. Super common)



level 4


( ) been to Paris (No, very broke)


( ) been to Spain (No, very broke)


(X) been on a plane (Ya, on my trip to Thailand)


(X) thrown up from drinking (Yes, I throw up after drinking medicine)



level 5


(X) eaten sushi (Yes, it is common)


( ) been snowboarding (No, very broke)


(X) met someone through internet (Yes, Lynnette)


(?) been in a mosh pit (What is it?)



level 6


( ) been in an abusive relationship (No, I have not been in a relationship)


(X) taken pain killers (Ya. When I am sick)


(?) liked/loved someone who you can't have (I do not know)


(X) lay on your back and watched cloud shapes go by (Yes, during YFC, when I am sian)


( ) made a snow angel (No, very broke, cannot afford to go to snowy place)



level 7


( ) had a tea party (But I would like to go for one)


(X) flown a kite (When I am young. It ended up trapping on top of the trees)


(X) built a sand castle (But it does not look like one. Does that count? )


( ) gone mudding (What is it?)


( ) played dress uplevel (What is it?)



level 8


( ) jumped into a pile of leaves (No, wonder how it is like)


( ) gone sledding (What is it?)


(X) cheated while playing a game (Yes, I cheated in the game of 'Cheat')


( ) been lonely (No, I don't think so. Even if I am lonely, I will not find so because I am always occupied doing something)


( ) fallen asleep at work / school (Impossible for me to do so)



level 9 (disappeared. Gaps!)



level 10


( ) watched the sunset (Yes, when I am young. Still remembered it vividly)


( ) felt an earthquake (There is no earthquake in Singapore)


( ) killed a snake (I will be running away if I ever see a snake except those in the zoo with enclosure)



level 11


(X) been tickled (Uncountable times)


( ) been robbed / vandalized (Hopefully such thing do not happen to me)


(X) been cheated on (No elaboation on this)


(X) been misunderstood (Yes. There is always misunderstanding)



level 12


(X) won a contest (Chess)


( ) been suspended from school (My mum is going to skin me alive if I ever been into such a trouble)


( ) had detention (Never once, but I received a lot of punishment)


( ) been in a car / motorcycle accident (No, if not why I would be here?)



level 13


( ) had / have braces (Braces is so cool)


( ) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night (I would like to try.)


( ) danced in the moonlight (Very embarrasing)



level 14


(?) hated the way you look (even though sometimes, I find myself looking retarded)


( ) witnessed a crime (No, never ever)


( ) pole danced (Very embarrasing)


(X) questioned your heart (Everyday I am doing this)


( ) been obsessed with post-it-notes (What is it?)



level 15


( ) squished barefoot through the mud (It is dirty and itching after you reached the ground)


( ) been to the opposite side of the world (No, if not why I am here?)


( ) swam in the ocean (Never once, I hate swimming in the ocean, even though I never tried it)


(X) felt like you were dying (Yes, my mind is playing with me)



level 16


(X) cried yourself to sleep (It only happened when I am very sad and was lying on the bed on the same time)


( ) played cops and robbers (Never heard before this game, so even if I played before. I do not know)


( ) recently colored with crayons / colored pencils / markers (Dun have. I only used them once a while)


( ) sang karaoke (karaoke are like so erm... you know what)


( ) paid for a meal with only coins (It is my parents which paid the meal with I am out with them)



level 17


( ) done something you told yourself you wouldn't (Yes, now I am supposed to do Math corrections, but ended uo blogging)


( ) made prank phone calls (I am not bored to that extend)


( ) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose (When I am laughing, I do not drink)


( ) kissed in the rain (I hardly been in the rain and never kissed before)



level 18


(X) written a letter to Santa Claus (Told to do so by Ms Chan in one of the English writing exercises)


(X) watched the sunset/ sunrise with someone you care/cared about (With my family members)


(X) blown bubbles (It is fun)


( ) made a bonfire on the beach or anywhere (What is bonfire?)



level 19


( ) crashed a party (No, it is rude to do so)


( ) have traveled more than 5 days with a car full of people. (I bet that all the people were surely be very uncomfortable)


( ) gone rollerskating / blading (No, Michelle and Lynn have been pleading me to do so. :P)


(X) had a wish come true (I think so. The dream is an ok one. Not too bad and not too good.)


( ) been humped by a monkey (Monkey? No way!)




level 20


( ) worn pearls (Pearls? Not so rich)


( ) jumped off a bridge (I am not so crazy to do so)


( ) swam with dolphins (Never. So sad :( )





level21


( ) got your tongue stuck to a pole/freezer/ice cubes (Too precious to risk it)


( ) kicked a fish (Too cruel)


(?) worn the opposite sex's clothes (Our pe t-shirt is uni-sex. Does that count?)


( ) sat on a roof top and watched the stars (Roof top is so scary when you looked down. Fear of height)



level 22


(X) screamed at the top of your lungs (I am really out of my mind at that time.)


( ) done /attempted a one-handed cartwheel (One-hand is impossible for me)


( ) talked on the phone for more than 6 hours (Not so talkative to that extend)


( ) recently stayed up for a while talking to someone you care about (Erm... No. Too busy to do so.)



level 23


( ) picked and ate an apple right off the tree (I never seen before an apple tree)


( ) climbed a tree (I cannot climb a tree. No sport talent. Absolutely 0)



( ) had/been in a tree house (I wish to be in one)


( ) been too scared to watch scary movies alone (No. I do not even dare to watch scary movie even with someone)





level 24



( ) believed in ghosts (No, never)


( ) have had more then 30 pairs of shoes (I just got one pair of legs. Why would I want thirty pairs of shoes)


( ) gone streaking (What is streaking?)


( ) visited jail (None of the people I know had gone to jail. Only to my knowledge)



level 25


( ) played chicken (No, damn gross. Wonder how did the people in the camp manage to go do so.)


( ) been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on (No. I hardly swim)


( ) been told you're hot by a complete stranger (No, I am not hot)


(X) broken a bone (Yes, a chicken bone)


(X) been easily amused (Yes. I love jokes. But not that type of lame or offensive ones)




level 26



( ) caught a fish, then ate it later (Never been fishing before)


( ) made a porn video/got asked to make one (No. Never will I do such thing)


( ) caught a butterfly (No. Butterfly is nice, but what for catch it?)


(X) laughed so hard you cried (My younger sister made me laugh until like that)


( ) cried so hard you laughed (No. How to be happy when you are sad?)



level 27


( ) mooned/flashed someone (No. Very obscene)


( ) had someone moon/flash you (No. Who would want to do that?)


( ) cheated on a test (No. Honesty is the best policy.


( ) forgotten someone's name (I do not remember ppl)


(?) French braided someone’s hair (What is French braided someone's hair?)


(?) gone skinny dipping (What is skinny dipping)


( ) been kicked out of your house (No. Dun think so. My mum is very kind. :) )



level 28


(X) rode a roller coaster ( Very rare)


( ) went scuba-diving/snorkeling (Not so rich)


( ) had a cavity (Yes. Never take care of my teeth)


( ) blackmailed someone (My sister!)


( ) been blackmailed (Yes. By my sister!)



level 29


( ) been used (I hate that!)


( ) fell going up the stairs (Yes. I felt super embarrassed!)


( ) licked a cat (Cat? Over my dead body!)


( ) bitten someone (I am not so insane... )


( ) licked someone (Oh... Gross...)



level 30


( ) been shot at/or at gunpoint ( That would be very scary.)


(?) flattened someone’s tires ( What is tires?)


( ) rode in a car/truck until the gas light came on (That is terrible. Wonder how ppl managed to do it.)


( ) got five dollars or less worth of gas (Gas is for those people who drives car. My parent don't drive)

Yeah! Finally finish this quiz.
All the people who see this please tag.

2:00 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com