{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Friday, October 17, 2008
title:{}

Ok. This is one of my weekly post. :) Yesterday was the research congrest. Actually, it is nothing much. I slack a lot. Then, Ahmad got fed up and started to scold me. What the heck. How can he scold people like that? I admit it is my fault, but he should not shout and scream. If he did that once or twice, it will be ok. But then, he shouted now and then. Hai. But yesterday was fun overall. I have tons of pictures have not posted. Maybe after exams I will go and post them because I am too lazy to transfere them. My hands are freezing. Now I am in the computer lab. :) All the people are having microbiology. They claimed that the lessons are nice. But I doubted that I will enjoy it. I hate biology. It makes people sick and partly because I am super lousy at that. Ok. Next time then update. :) Oh. Must update about the trip to the NUS Museum. It is a great trip. Did not do anything much. So slack. Hope that there is extra time to look through them. A teacher kept coming in and out of the computer lab. I do not know if there is class there. But never mind. Who cares? At most, I will get chase out. Hopefully, it will not happen. :) That is all I need to blog. One of the longest pot. :) My achievement. :)

1:35 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com