{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Saturday, October 4, 2008
title:{}

Tagged. This is with regard to aisyah's post.

Name Someone...
1. Whose hair you like: Sihsi
2. Younger than you: Simin
3. In your class: Weiqi
4. That is your best friend: Angela Ong
5. Someone that is older than you: Michelle
6. That lives close to you: Jia Hong
7. With curly hair: NIL
8. That lives far away from you: Samantha
9. You love: Felecia
10.You Dislike: Lim Dao Han

Questions.

How old is #3?
Weiqi? 13.

Are #9 and #1 friends?
Sih si & Felecia? No. They do not know each other. But they have met at Sebawang MRT Station before. Does this count?

Does #2 have any pets?
Simin. No. I think so. Not so sure. Can ask her.

Why do you love #4
Angela, she is there for me whenever I want even though we are in different school :D

Does #5 hate #4?
Michelle hate Angela? No. They are not. They are good friends.

What is #6s weakness?
Jiahong. I do not know.

Where does #10 go to school?
Dao Han. How do I know? I do not even care.

Who do you talk to more, #2 or #8?
Simin or Samantha? Hard sia... Maybe Simin? Maybe Samantha? I don't know.

In how many years does #7 turn 21?
It will take forever cause I never fill up for #7

Whats #5s favourite bandd?
Michelle? I think it is the band she is in. Hehe. Her CCA is band.

Would you ever have sex with #1?
Sihsi? No way.

How far away does #3 live from you?
Weiqi. She lives quite near me. She lives in Kahtib (dunno if it is spelt like that) and I live in Yishun. One mrt stop.

Do you hang out with #8 a lot?
Samantha. Ok la. Normal.

Who is crazier, #6 or #9?
Jiahong & Felecia. I can say it is Felecia. She is mad, insane. Tsk. Tsk.

How long have you known #4?
Angela. Erm... Since P3. Count until now. It is 5 years. Quite long. Old Friends.

Does #2 like #10?
Simin & Dao Han. Oh. There is a hot rumor about them. Hehe.

How old is #1?
Sihsi. 13.

What is your favourite thing about #8?
Samantha. I do not know. Everything about her is perfect.

Have #4 and #5 made out?
Angela & Michelle. No. Why would they?

Is #9 related to you?
Felecia. Yup. She is my classmate.

What would you change about #10?
Dao Han. His attitude. It seriously sucks.

What colour of hair does #4 have?
Angela. Pure black.

Is #1 immature?
Sih Si. Yes. Very. Ok la. She is mature in a sense.

Whats your relationship with #6?
Jiahong. She and I are primary school friends.

Is #8 still in school?
Samantha. Don't think so. Today is Saturday.

Where does #7 live?
No such person. Maybe it is all over the world. Cause all over the world, there is people with curly hair.

#9 have any siblings?
Felecia. No. She is the only child.

What sports does #5 play?
Michelle. Caption's ball. She is a good caption.

Have you ever held hands with #1?
Sihsi. Dunno. Maybe yes? Maybe no? If yes, a lot of guys are going to be jealous of me :P

What kind of eyes does #4 have?
Angela. She has that type of motherly eyes.

Have #6 and #8 ever dated?
Jiahong & Samantha? No. Samantha can't even go out.

Have you ever seen #5 cry?
Michelle. No. She is very strong.

Do you have any classes with #10?
Dao Han. Yes. Every lesson also must see his face. Wth.

Does #5 drink alcohol?
Michelle. No. She is very guai.

When is #6 birthday?
Jiahong? Her birthday is on 31th August. One month later than Eugene's.

:D tag
Everyone who has seen this post. :P

1:26 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com