Friday, December 19, 2008
title:{}
Ok. updates. I went to chalet with jiahong, weiqi, sarah, yingyi, liying, sabrina, sihsi, michelle, xieting and cher kian. Firstly we met at the Yishun mrt station to buy some food. Then i asked what did they pack. All of them seemed to be oacking very less things. I do not know why my bag is so big. I finally know why. I brought a hair dryer cause sihsi asked me to do so. The girls all kicked a big fuss out of my hair dryer. They all wanted me to show them my hair dryer. Afterwards I saw some chess club players. Ok. After buying all our things, we went to our destination and met a NUSH girl. I do not know how to spell her name, but I can recognise her look. Afterwards, we have fun. Play cards. Eat. Go to chalet. Watched forensic heroes. I thought I would miss it. Then I went out with them for night stroll. My mum called me. For I do not know what reason. Maybe she is just concern about me. :) Which is a very good thing. Saw a Northlander. I met him at Grad Night'08. Then we shared some secrets and play cards again. :) Then sleep. Tomorrow everyone went home without staying. Sorry if I caused it. But overall it is fun. Thanks everyone. :)
6:27 PM;