{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Friday, December 19, 2008
title:{}

Still got 17 more posts to go. I went to ppl's house to celebrate christmas. Yeah. Talked and talked and eat and eat. I go with my sister. People thought that we are friends. A guy asked me to pass the drinks to My Friend. Yeah. My friend is actually my sister. No one believed that we are siblings cause we looked differently. My sister is more confined to herself. If ppl do not talk to her, she oso does not talk to them. I am very chatty. They are like so interested in my school. Then I talked to them about it. Like everyone all do not know NUS High. They all thought it is the university. This is what everyone thinks. But it is wrong wrong & wrong.

6:52 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com