{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Saturday, July 4, 2009
title:{}

School reopened. Throughout this holidays, it was fun. I did a lot of meaningful stuffs. I became a guide for playmax. It is a huge event for Christians in Singapore. Initially, I did not know what to do as this is my first time participating in the event. Then, I brought all the kids to lots of different places and was lost -.- The event is held at St. Andrew Church.

And I went to Sentosa with my church friends. I just also know after school holidays that Simin also went there with her relatives. So cool right? But, I never see her. Later, I attended some church events where everyone singed and jumped. I could feel the whole floor vibrating under my feets. In the end, I jumped as well. Feel kind of retarded. But it was fun :)

I also helped in the painting for another event in my church. Because it is the Chinese event, we are supposed to paint bamboos. The bamboos are so hard to paint. Everything black and white one. End up, I painted my whole piece black without even knowing so.

Went out to celebrate Aaron's birthday. A group of ex-northlanders were there at the cinema. Watched Night at the Museum 2. My sister paid $10 to watch this show with her friends. I spent $7.50. Haha. Was laughing at her like crazy when I returned to home. I feel so short among all the primary school friends. I am like the shortest? Maybe Sarah will be shorter than me. :P

Went out for CCA also. For 3 days leh! Very sian. Nothing much to do expect to listen for lectures and lectures. Nearly fall asleep. But when I was about to fall asleep, a guy behind me got scolded for dozing off. At first, I thought he was talking about me. Phew. Can you believe it? There is a theory test for this course. Man, I screwed it up. But who cares?

Went out two times to do physics project. At there, everyone are so cold. No one really talks, except for Felecia and me. Ms Wee called also. We are at the library. Teck Chye took my phone and Felecia and me went and chased him all around the library. Looks so stupid. It was raining, so we are unable to test out the model. Decided to spray paint. Chen Yue sprayed until the solar panel and he blamed Felecia for making some paint onto his bag. Felecia blamed him for spraying paint onto the solar panel.

That's all I do for school holidays.

10:01 AM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com