{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
title:{}

Okay. This is another of my short short post. Now I am in the computer lab. :D Today has chinese test and history powerpoint presentation. Actually, we are supposed to present tommorrow. However, don't know why, we are presenting today. I didn't read through the scipt much. -.- I think I screwed up. My voice was trembling. Ms Chua commented that I was smiling all the way through my presentation. Then after the presentation, Wei Qi said that "Since when is Mei Zhen interested in girls? She is flirting with Ms Chua!" Haha. That girl arh... She went back home already. In the computer lab now posting this cause I am really bored now. -.- Faster reach 2pm... Bye bye. I don't know what other thing to blog about

1:32 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com