{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
title:{}

Today is super funny in the physics lab. I didn't think it will happen. So sorry Felecia. But thinking about it, it is quite funny. We were doing physics experiment. Then, Felecia thought that the light emitting from the light bulb to be too bright. So, I lean her pencilcase on the light bulb to block the light. I really didn't expect her pencilcase to melt due to the flame. Then have a little hole. Sorry Fele. Later, the poor girl was burnt. Then her paper was stepped by Sean. Luckily, there was extras on the other bench. Wait. The poor girl caught a cold from me. I was sneezing in the morning. Having a flu :( I used up Weiqi's tissue paper. Sorry. I haven't do the chinese yet. High-fives Sam :D Dread to do the worksheet

6:24 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com