{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Saturday, February 13, 2010
title:{}

I realize that my blog is very dead due to my laziness. I went to samantha's blog and felt motivated to blog.

Went to Botanic Garden yesterday and went and pluck some flowers and leaves with Aisyah and Zhen Jie. We were behaving so sneakly. Can you believe this? I pluck 10 samples for myself and they looked so rotten by the time I reached home. Who want to go again? Please tell me.

Also, I think we saw Daryl there. He went with his parents. I dunno if he saw us. Maybe? Maybe not. I had to do my essay, which was long overdue. (HELP!)

Bye for now.

10:58 AM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com