{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Thursday, May 13, 2010
title:{}

Hi. I am in computer lab, blogging. Supposed to be doing the espace module survey. But, I can't even go to the module survey page. So failure.

Today, it is results' day. I haven't told my mum my results. Plus, the progress report will be issued next friday. So fast!!!

Subjects to be counted into this GPA this time.:
English (Not included)
Chinese (Going to pull me down)
Mathematics
Biology (Sad. Pulling me down)
Chemistry (Sad. Pulling me down)
Physics (Will it be included?)
History (haven't gotten this back)

Now, it is raining. Raining. Raining. Nothing to write. I shall blog about the outing with the ex-201 girls (Felecia, Weiqi, Simin, Samantha and Aisyah). I went late because I need to chiong my history articles. Samantha also went late because of MPP.

The girls went to play bowling before Samantha and I came at somewhere. Later, they went to eat at Macs before going to watch movie. I came at around 2pm and got lost in Vivo. End up, I walked in Vivo for around 20 mins before finding where they are. Shi Bai.

After eating, we went to go to watch movie. Iron Man II. (: Exciting. Saw a bunch of NUS High school seniors and Year 1 juniors. The Year 1s spilled popcorns and littered on the floor. So irresponsible. Later, went back home.

That's all we did.

I am going to blog next time. (:

1:12 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com