{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Sunday, May 30, 2010
title:{}

thank you people for all the well-wishes during my birthday.

they are: my two sisters, my parents, felecia, samantha, weiqi, jiahong, simin, peng seng, zhen jie, angela, zong yao, kimberly, juniper, jaymond zombifyer (dunno who is it), sabrina ng, nadia lee, waiyin, byorn tan, eugene, junfu, xie ting, yang yi, monisha, deborah lye, ian foo, ya wen, johnathan tan, gan jia yi, nikki lim, goh shang peng (dunno who is it), hui kang, zul, hurberg chew, zuo wei, roxanne, arif, justin, juliana, norina, andrew quah, michelle, lee yi xuan (dunno who is it), sherry yeo, johnathan ang, khairul, clarice, lynn chew, kenryk chacko, tan li yi (dunno who is it), chee seng, rania, kendrick wong, kim jihyun, aaron, jopescu and cheryl leong.

this post is a bit late cause I am busy yesterday.

Yesterday, I went out in the morning for some christian activities. Later, I went for the piano lesson. feeling tired, I went back home and slept. Later, I went to Northpoint with my sister. It is an ordinary day. But, it is okay. :)

3:19 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com