{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Monday, September 13, 2010
title:{Reviving my Blog}

I am having this plan to revive my blog. I will try my best to blog once a week. :) Now I am setting a very realistic goal. Hope I can succed. Wish me all the best everyone.

Today, it is quite fun. I went to the NUS demo lab. It is quite fun. We managed to see all the interesting things. The person in charge there oso introduced us to some new physics concept which I did not even heard about. Anti-node and node. And some other. We managed to use the apparatus for thirty minutes. Our school's demo lab in the physics dry lab is quite good. There are some similar items between our physics demo lab and NUS demo lab.

Later, when I went back home with Felecia, Wei Qi, Zhen Jie and Verena. Felecia and I talked about dreams and hallucinations. Quite funny. I said that she wa hallucinating about me. Haha. I should post more next time. Okay, I mean tomoro. Hopefully.

2:29 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com