I like Selena Gomez also. I like her after watching another cinderella story. She danced with a style of her own in the movie. She is cool and awesome. She made me feel like dancing when I had no interest in dancing before. But I do not really like the male lead. I would recommend this show to someone who has no interest in dancing. This movie may spark off some interest in dancing for them. Can you believe it? I watched this movie 3 TIMES during the june holidays this year! It is a really big deal for me to watch a movie again. I don't really do that most of the times unless it is broadcasted on TV and I happen to have nothing to do at that point of time. Everyone should watch this movie. It's awesome.

If you have realized, I have been using this word "awesome" for a lot of times. This is because I have just watched this show, Easy A online. The lead in the show used the word "awesome". And she influenced me to use the word "awesome". The show depicts a girl whose life turned upsize down because of a stupid lie she said to please her friend. Her friend was bugging her to tell her what happened to her during the weekends. By right, the lead should be going for a camp with her best friend and her family. But, her best friend's family members are a little wierd. So, she tried to escape going for the camp by saying she has a date. Then, on the following monday in school, her best friend pestered her to tell her what had happened during the date. So, her best friend dragged her to the toilet and asked whether she did it. She said no. But, her best friend did not believe. So, she said, "Fine. YES." because she was annoyed. Then, there was someone in the toilet at that point of time. So, this was how the rumor started. Then, other rumors came cascading down on her. She was being overly kind in this show that she lied for everyone in order to help them. So, she was becoming the bad person. People were calling her tramp, slut. But, deep down, she was not one. It was hard for her. So, she gave up and told everyone the truth. It is kind of stupid that she was helping everyone and she was the one who was hurting. Is it what high school life in America is about? Being popular? People befriending the people who are popular, pretty, smart and rich? It is so realistic. I think if I am born in America, I will die terribly there. I cannot find any true friend who will stick with me through thicks and thins. People are just putting on a false front. So pathetic. So hypocrate. Being someone whom you are not. I prefer primary school times, when anyone likes you for who you are and people just go along well with everyone without any considerations for the benefits which they will get if they befriend the other person. I am kind of useless. So, I will not encounter people who befriend me just to make use of me. :) I will not do that either. It is so meaningless to build friendships for benefits.

Actually I feel that it is hard to become a star. I kind of admire them, but I know that I don't want to be like them. Okay. I should take Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus as an example. There are people around the world who hate them. I kind of admire Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. I think they know that they are not well-liked by everyone. They are given stupid names, critized and even cursed!!! Yet, they still have the courage to continue to step on the stage and pursue their dreams in the music arena, even though they know that the rumours about them will not stop, or perhaps become worse. But, they are able to know what they want and nothing can stop them from pursing what they want. I think I should learn from them in this aspect. I think sometimes, I am a coward. When I am faced with adversity and challenges that are blocking my road to success, I will just run away from it and avoid it. This is what my piano teacher said about me, judging by the way I play a piece. I will normally avoid learning all the hard parts. I think I should learn how to overcome any threats that are being posed to my road of success, instead of just giving up like that. I don't know if by the end of the day, I will win or lose. But, I am going to try to overcome all the difficulties.
(: -two smiling faces- :)
Jiayous everyone who is facing any difficulties! :)