Friday, December 31, 2010
title:{End of Year :)}
Today marks the end of 2010- 8 more hours to go before the start of 2011. :)
A year passed by just in a blink of an eye. It is surprising to see how you can live past a year again without actually doing much to your life. Currently, I am feeling unfulfilled, except for the fact that I feel that I had grown by a little bit, matured by a little bit and become smarter by a little bit. :) hehe. :) This is a bit personal. Maybe people who know me do not feel this way, but this is clearly what I have been feeling. I guess this is up to one's personal opinions. :)
I don't know how I can describe my feelings now. Besides feeling unfulfilled, I am feeling excited about 2011. I am anticipating 2011 because I know that everything is going to brand new- new chances for me to do better academically, new chances to experience what is it like to be re-taking Da Vinci module and lots more. Sometimes, I like to experience things that I have not been through. :)
Okay. Time for my new year resolutions. I wish to:
1. Get an independent research project. :) I know I will feel bored in school listening to lectures, hence, I would like to do some independent research. I don't know if this is possible. Let's hope for the best. :)
2. Get a GPA of 4.5 this semester. I don't know if this is possible with the total of 4MC biology await.
3. Everyone around me to be healthy :)
4. Survive Year 4 with the heavy amount of workload waiting for me without any major trouble. Year 4 is going to be a super super super busy year- judging by the number of hours spent in class, which is a total of 33.5h, including electives, assembly, PE, ACE, mentoring and CCA once a week, however, the figure mentioned earlier excludes third language, since I am not taking any. :) I am not complaining. :)
5. Take up an electives- probaby economics. :)
6. Get better in piano. :) Now, I am still stuck at the same grade.
7. Get accepted by SYFC to learn how to drive a plane. and get a private pilot licence :) First of all, you need to be physically fit. So, they will be seeing your NAPFA grades. This means I must start training the start of next year. Hopefully I can get gold. Haha. :) I haven't gotten gold before for NAPFA, at most I can only manage a bronze. :)
8. Buy everyone's presents. :) I still owed a lot of people presents. Currently, I have no time to buy. I am apologetic about it and I hope that they don't mind getting late presents, because I don't like anyhow getting something off the shelves, knowing that the person may not actually like the presents which you have given. So, I prefer spending time and efforts to carefully pick the best present I can find for them. :)
9. Not procastinate. :) Hand in my homework on time. :) I am serious about this this time round. :) I am serious about not slacking. :)
10. Spend more time reading bible. :) I have been quite guilty about this. Because of the super tight schedule, I have not been able to read the bible regularly. Thanks Felecia for her present this year, which helps me to solve this problem more or less. :)
I have to constantly go through this list to see if I can reach it. That's all. I am wishing everyone a happy new year. :)
3:54 PM;