Saturday, December 25, 2010
title:{}
Merry Christmas Everyone! :)
Today is Christmas and sad to say this, but I do not have anywhere to go for this festive season. :( if I have the means to decide how I can celebrate my birthday, I will want to celebrate it in somewhere cold and experience how it is like to have a white, snowy Christmas.
In the morning, I will want to build a snowman. I haven't had the chance to build a snowman. I will want to decorate the snowman with buttons, scarfs, sweaters, hats and sticks. In the afternoon, I want to ice-skate, even though I don't know how to ice-skate. :) in the night, I want to have a delicious dinner, full of good food, sitting in front of a firestove. :)
Okay. I have realized something interesting. What people say they will do, they end up not doing and vice versa.
Case study #1. I said that I would want to blog more often, in the end, I have been blogging lesser and lesser.
Case study #2. I said that I would resist temptations of eating junks, however, I ended up eating junks more than usual.
This proves that what you want to do tends to be the opposite of what you might do in the end.
Okay, enough of all these random stuff. I am ending this post already.
9:28 PM;