{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Sunday, January 2, 2011
title:{}

I have been Taylor Swift addicts for numerous days. She has been my favourite musician currently and I have liked her since last year September or October? I am not too sure when I started liking her. Congratulations to her! I have not been listening to other singers, beside the occasion when I hear all the other random songs playing in the shopping malls. Now, I am into her new albums. Her songs are really awesome and I loved them all. However, I am not going to her concert in Singapore. Sad. T.T

Today marks the second day of the new year. Yesterday, being the first day of the new year, was tiring. I stayed up and counted down at home, unlike last year :) Last year, Felecia and I went to countdown at Vivo City. :) Then, I could feel a little of the excitement ambience as the new year approached due to the live count down, however, this year, it is totally different- I was lazying around, facebooking, watching television for the countdown and eating junks- and the saddest part is that the start of the year is just like a NORMAL day to me. My definition of normal day is like a non-school day, lazying around as if nothing is going to happen, sleeping in late and waking up late at night. If holiday is my normal day, how would I describe my schooling days? Non-normal days? I don't know.

Come to think of it, my normal days will soon come to an end in another day time and I will start school. Everything seems okay. I stared at the timetable for thousands of minutes, analysing it, even though there is nothing much for me to analysis. My classroom is on the fifth floor again and it has been my fourth year haviung classrooms on the fifth floor. It is kind of troublesome to access to other facilities- hall, canteen, track, labs etc. The nicest thing about having classroom on the fifth floor is that the netball court is super near our classrooms and we can play netball whenever we want to :)

I am stuck in a dilemma- should I opt for economics elective or physics olympiad? I want to take up both, yet I don't know which one will turn out better for me? Can I take up both?

I want to take up Physics olympiad is because I kind of think physics is my cup of tea and I am surely taking up Physics during year 6s. I might as well as take the olympiad class and it would look well on graduating transcript. :)

I want to take up Economics as a fourth major if I think Economics might suit me better than Biology. I am planning to drop Biology next year.

How? How? How?

I think I should just think more about it and pray,

That's all I will blog about. :) :) :)

9:08 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com