{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Friday, January 7, 2011
title:{}

I should blog about yesterday. Yesterday was super super super awesome. :)

I love campfires! :) I like the warm, friendly, comfortable ambience surrounding the school; it makes me feel I am at home and everyone is like a big family, except for the fact that we are all not blood-related.

I can't believe it, but I actually danced in front of everyone yesterday. However, it is super super super fun. I finally did something for Fibo for the first time. :) Yeah! I belong to the non-sporty type and participating in all the sports activities is not cup of tea. Hence, this is the first time I am actually doing something for Fibo. :) I feel proud of myself. Muahahaha! Also, I practiced for quite long. The dancers are Rania (she taught me all the steps patiently and practiced quite a long time with me. thanks!), Audrey, Li Qing, Siu Koon ( don't know how to spell her name ), Chen Ge, Chee Seng, Joshua Park, Kevin and a year 3 malay boy, whom I don't know how to spell her name.

Afterwards, we watched the performances and had mass dance. :) My dance partner is Clara! Yeah! Whenever I don't know the steps, I will look at her for hints. :) Yeah. :) Super fun! I was enthusiastic then.

Today, I had my first day of lesson. It is nice. Nothing much though, except I got laughed at by Felecia, Weiqi and Aisyah for thinking that those spams are actually real people. Why do I get bullied easily, according to Felecia? I should go and google how to look strong, so people won't bully you. :)

I will blog about my results next time. Now, time for module registration :)

8:24 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com