{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Sunday, January 9, 2011
title:{}

Today, I went to my church service as usual :) It was then I found out this band ( casting crowns )'s lead singer, Mark Halls had adopted a young girl into his family of five. :) the little girl looks so sweet! I like her upon seeing her picture. She is two years plus and had been abandoned, left in an orphanage by her parents when her life was in danger and she was in a hazardous state. But, the Halls adopted her despite knowing about her physical illness. It is so nice of the Halls to do so. :) Mark Hall and his family had visited my church two years back and I had gotten his signature on a piece of paper, which I had mistaken it for a useless piece of paper and threw it away. I regretted it! I felt really really really regretful! This story of him adopting a baby made me think of my younger brother at home.

This will be some updates about my younger brother. :) Soon, he will be a year old and I have enjoyed his company since the first time we met on a Saturday in Mount Elizabeth Hospital. I remember clearly on that day, we called the nurse to bring him into my mother's ward and seeing a newborn baby for the first time, my sister and I were having mixed feelings- excited, anxious and nervous. It just felt as if it was some matchmaking sessions and we knew that this little precious kid is going to live with us forever. Then, he was around the height of one and a half feet tall and he had this reddish, tan skin, which radiated the innocent, kind and pure soul of a nice young kid. I liked him the moment I saw him, really liked him. :) As I had mentioned before, I had never seen a newborn baby before. So, I had this burning urge to touch his hands and face. Please don't mistaken me for a pervert. I just want to touch his small small hand which is around the size of a fifty cent coin. I think because of my itchy hands, he got annoyed at us and began to wail. Don't underestimate his cries. This baby has very strong vocal. The whole ward could hear him! I was a little embarrassed, panicky and at a lost of what to do. So, we called the nurse to comfort my brother and she brought him away.

I didn't know that life can be so amazing! This little baby, having the size of a Teddy ball, can have a life, can have a heartbeat and most importantly, he can have feelings! He can also be like me, sometimes happy and sometimes depressed. :) I get this feeling when I went to KK Hospital to see my cousin's baby girl a few days ago. Now, thanks God, she has been discharged from the children ICU. :) She is quite poor thing. She has a whole in her heart and had to undergo operations at such a young age. The scars left on her body will signify all the painstaking efforts that her mother, which is my cousin, has gone through just to make sure that they have enough money for best doctor to save her. :)

Seeing how much my cousin and my mother had gone through, I feel that every mother in this world is noble! They suffered a lot throughout these nine months before the babies are bornt. Then, after these babies are bornt, they had to take care of every single of their needs and above that, they have to shower these children with love. :) I also feel thankful that I can witness all these episodes which I have mentioned earlier, as it reminds me of how I was like when I was a child and also, I can better appreciate everyone around me and not take things for granted now :)

3:31 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com