Thursday, January 13, 2011
title:{}
Today is one of the worst day of the week. I will need to stay back to 5.30pm. However, today's lessons do not have heavy contents, which will make your head throb and burst. Thanks God! I am glad that on Thursday, there is no Sciences. :) It is something to be glad of! Image the horror of taking a Science lesson, one after another. It is very energy-draining and will be very taxing on your brains. I am glad that this is not the case for us. :)
Today's history lesson is awesome! We are dismissed 30 minutes earlier. :) I can't concentrate if I need to go through two hours worth of lectures with no interactions with anyone! My mind will start to wander. The pro of attending Mr Lim's lesson is that his notes have the blanks which require you to fill in; this will keep you awake and attentive during his lessons. :)
Today, we learnt about the Cold War occuring a few decades ago. The Cold War is basically a display of childness and pride between the two superpowers, Russia and United States. So funny. Both countries just want to prove their ideology to be superior than the other counterpart's. Funny right? Where is the priceless morale- humbleness? Which part of the picture does it come into? I thought humbleness is very much prized in the society. So, why aren't the two countries doing so? If they were humble, I will not have to study this Cold War thing :) Yeah! :)
Okay. I should go and do something else, before my sisters start to complain that I use my computer for too long. :)
8:59 PM;