Wednesday, January 5, 2011
title:{}
Today is a super super super AWESOME day. Yeah! I am starting to love my class more and more today! :)
I had orientation for yesterday, today and tomorrow. :) Cool right? Let me pen down what had happened, in case I forget and can look through my blog one day, and remember it.
On the first day, nothing much occurred. The day started off with just some mundane principal talking and the welcoming of the new students to our schools. Then, we had our lunch after level briefing and class mentoring. Afterwards, we had our lunch and proceeded on with mass dance. The dance this year is super cool! The song to it is called dynamite taio cruz. :) My dance partner is Clara. :) Later, we had our house meeting and unity activites. Fibo exco members are so nice. They gave each one of us ( the members ) a handmade handphone strap with the words "I heart ( note that the heart in this case is really a redheard shape) Fibo" with our names written on it behind. I had a gold one. :)
On the second day, which is today, is super super super fun with the station games held in school. :) Yesterday, we had to write something interesting about ourselves on the white flash cards. I wrote, "I like dolphins". Then, for our first station, the station masters would have to say out the things wrote on the cards and we had to guess who wrote all these things. Our class is super good at this. We got everything right without having to use 2nd tries. :) Cool right? The second station is a super fun station. There were chairs being placed randomly in the class and we had to make sure the station master could not sit on the any empty chairs. :) We had super super super lots of fun there. The third station is the finding words within a puzzle. The fourth station is the station which we are supposed to notice your classmates' differences after some time. There were six changes made in total. I had a rubber band on my wrist. Weiqi had her watch missing and some more, which I had forgotten already. >< The fifth station is the one where people are blind-folded and a leader will ask you to rearrange the sticks to form a picture on the table. The sixth station is the one which we had to pass ping pong balls using spoons. It seems easy right, so here comes the difficult part; we can only touch the spoon using our mouth. Our class record is 22 passes, which is considered very good, according to the station masters. Okay, we have come to the last station. There were six people whose eyes are supposed to be blindfolded. Then, the rest of the class would have to guide them through a maze thing without having to step on coloured cards, with the exception of blue cards. :) With every non-blue coloured cards stepped, there is a forfeit to it, however, with every blye coloured cards stepped, there is deduction of 5 forfeits. :) In the end, we had a -8 forfeits. :) So, we did not do any forfeit in the end. :) Even though our class did not win any award, but, we had fun. :) Later, the girls went to class and play some games. :) I was sleepy, so I slept. :) later, we had unity activites and mass dance.
That's all. I am looking forward to tomorrow's activity and the campfire! :)
9:18 PM;