{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Monday, February 21, 2011
title:{Owl City}

Today, in class, Samantha and I were chatting and she told me an amazing discovery. Taylor Swift had this new song, titled Enchanted and she wrote this song for someone whom she had met. She seemed to like the person whom she had met and in her song, she had hidden the identity of the person. However, somehow or rather, you could find out who the person was, by decoding her song. Then, the person turned out to be the singer, Adam Young, whose stage name is Owl City. Cool right? Then, Adam Young sang her song, with slight alterations. Eg. Taylor's version has this line: I was enchanted to meet you. Then, his version replaced that line with: I was enchanted to meet you too.


Okay. This is not the main point. But, the main point is that I am starting to be obsessed with Owl City. I like his songs, Fireflies and Vanilla Twilight. Thanks Sam from introducing the singer to me. During my free time, I can explore his songs. :D That's all. I am going to do my Chinese Nanyang Paper now. :)





11:26 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com