{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Sunday, March 27, 2011
title:{}

I can't believe I cried for such a small and insignificant thing. T.T Looking at a brighter side, I haven't cried for so long, which is supposed to be a good thing (: Just now, my younger sister and I went to Northpoint together to buy something. After we finished finding for our items, we went to the cashier to pay money. However, my younger sister found out that her money was missing from her wallet. :( So, I paid for the stuff first, while she called Mummy to check whether she left her money at home. However, Mummy said that she could not find her money. My sister, being hot-tempered, scolded me. She said that, "Everything goes wrong whenever I am with you. Everything is just like a disaster. And I dont want to go out with you again!" What a mean thing to say! Yes. I cried over these stupid words. T.T thinking back, I realized that I was foolish to do that- to be upset over someone who doesn't care about you. I tried to hold my sadness, but I couldnt do it. I cried on my way home. T.T It was embarrassing; everyone was looking at me, but all that was in my mind was that I was feeling super super super super super sad and I just needed to express my feelings somehow, if not I would be driven crazy by holding back this feeling. If she is rude to me, I am fine with it. I was just pissed off with her because she took me for granted. I could choose not lend her my money. But, I was being nice to her, so I lent her my money. But, the treatment I received was totally different from the treatment which I gave to her. Instead of being nice to her, she blamed me for losing her money, when it was at home all the while!!! It was not my fault that such thing happen to her. So mean!!! Knowing that I cried, she apologized to me and the matter is solved (: Happy ending (:

4:08 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com