{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Saturday, March 26, 2011
title:{}

Note: I typed this post yesterday. But, I had forgotten to publish this post. This week is a nice week. (: I actually enjoyed myself yesterday. Maybe because it was the last day of the week (: After Physics lesson, Mr Yeo showed us card magic. It was totally cool. (: And I was totally impressed. He can 'vomit' out cards. Amazing right? But it is a little gross. XP He can do other tricks too. Maybe I should be like him- learn from YOUTUBE! (: Next, I went for CCA and cleaned up the CCA room. Afterwards, I went for dinner with Aisyah, before attending the concert. The concert was cool. I enjoyed it. I like the choir teacher's voice. Her voice is enchanting and you just cant help it, but to be mesmerized by her sweet, clear, smoothing and loud voice. (: I like the performance by the dance club. The dance put up by them is unique, centering around the theme "Prayer". So, it is that type of sophisicated, yet artistic dance. (: I am considering to transfer to dance next year. Aisyah is also considering that option. (: Oh. For the lucky draw, my no is 77 and some music ambassador drew that no. As a result, I won a thumbdrive. Stanley won an Ipod shuffle. Wang Bo won a Wii. Nicky won a portable DVD player, while Hansel won a freaking Ipad!!! His ticket no is 363. That Ipad should be Jiahong's. Jiahong bought the ticket from Zhi En and he gave her the 363 ticket. But, she wanted the ticket no 365 instead. Poor girl... Congratulations to everyone who won something. (: That's all. Bye

2:25 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com