Wednesday, March 30, 2011
title:{}
This week is super hectic. There is at least one test/ quiz for the following two days. :( Monday - nothing. (: good. Tuesday - Elearning. A little slack. I guess this is what they called a calm before the storm. Wednesday (Today) - Cell Bio Quiz - 2 Physics Pract (of course, I haven't done it.) - Bio D Pract - English Comprehension Summative Thursday - Math Graded Task - Chemistry Test Friday - submit Physics Group Report - Physics Test - Cell Bio Pract (need to submit this in class) T.T all the best everyone (: I just realized last sunday is the first time I cried in 2011. I have been leading a happy life for around 100 days (: I dont think crying is a sign of weakness. It is just a way of relieving stress, a way of combatting unhappiness. Crying doesnt mean that you do not have the strength to overcome your difficulties. It just mean that you are upset over things. I just saw someone cry today. My heart was filled with sadness when I saw the person cry. I am just a passer-by, uninvolved in the "fight" (I assume that the reason the person cried is because that person has fought with another person). In addition, I am not close with that person, just friends only and I dont know why I am feeling that person's pain. I hope that things will turn out better for that person. (: By the way, I did not mention the name of the person, just to protect that person's privacy. I like this phrase which I came across. It is part of the lyrics to the song, titled "Who Knew" by Pink. The phrase is, "Count your blessings before they're long gone." Right now, I am counting my blessings and realize that I have a lot of things to be glad about (: That's all I am going to blog about. Goodnight (:
10:10 PM;