{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Saturday, April 16, 2011
title:{Awesome Parents}

Yesterday, my parents came back. (: Miss them! All these days without my parents forced me to be independent. Thank God that my grandma was with us; she painstakingly woke up at 6am just to prepare for us breakfast, even though she didnt have to do it. Thanks! Awesome grandma. (:

Today, I dine out with my family members for breakfast; we ate at a coffee shop near our house. (: Halfway through, we ran into grandma, who went to NTUC to buy some groceries. Before going to NTUC, she ate some food. Therefore, instead of joining us for breakfast, she wanted to go back home first. My mother asked her to leave the groceries behind, so we could help her carry it back home. (: Sweet and kind mum. (: I ate porridge, because I dont really like to eat something too filling in the morning. We walked back home after we had finished eating.

On our way back, I saw a horrible scene!!! Two cats were fighting, for I dont know what reason. I was scared and horrified. It is a rare sight to see animals fighting. So scary!!! Both of the animals were aggressive. However, one of the cats was apparently losing. Therefore, it decided to leap into the drain to dodge the bigger and fiercer cat. Due to its huge size, the bigger cat was unable to enter the drain. Seeing that the bigger cat was trying to make its way into the drain to harm the smaller and weaker cat, my dad decided to go forward, announcing that he was going to stop the fight. I thought he was just joking! I was afraid of cats and often, took a big detour just to avoid cats. I would not approach a cat. Much less stop a cat fight, when the cat was in a furious, agitated and scary state.

As I had mentioned above, I thought he was joking. However, it turned out that he was not! He went forward and shooed the bigger cat away! So brave! I stood there in admiration of my father. Who would have thought that he was this brave? Who would have thought that he really meant what he had said? Who would have thought that he would be righteous enought to stand up for the weak? I am utterly impressed by my father.

Before witnessing everything that had happened today, I thought that my parents and grandma were awesome. However, after today, they poved to be better than what I thought them to be. (: Awesome parents! (: Awesome grandma! (: I am proud to be the daugher of awesome parents! (: Haha. Normally it is the other way round. Parents are proud of their children, however, I am proud of my parents and hope that they will be proud of us (my sisters, my brother and me). (:

I am going to practice piano already. Piano lesson starting in another 1h. Jiayous! (: Going to blog more some day.

10:28 AM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com