{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
title:{Dog Saved Owner from Disaster}

I just read an interesting article today. (: A few days ago, earthquakes and tsunami struck Japan. Before this sad incident occurred, a dog was lazying around in the house. We all know that animals have 6th sense, which allows them to sense natural disasters way before humans are even able to detect any sign of the disasters. So cool right? Why do humans lack this ability? Okay. Going back to the article, the dog is very lazy. It doesnt like to go out for walks and instead, enjoys staying indoors. Weird dog. So, on that day when the disaster struck, the dog kept barking and was pestering its owner to bring it for a walk. The owner knew that something was amiss, but chose to trust the dog and was willing to be led by the dog. If I remember correctly, the owner is an old lady, with slow walking pace. The dog slowed down several times while waiting for the owner. Awww.... So nice!!! This made me rethink of my decision of not keeping a pet forever. I am scared of a lot of animals- dogs, cats and more. But, after reading the article, I am considering keeping a pet. Maybe I will keep a small animal. Hamsters? They look harmless. Not too sure though! That's all I am blogging.

9:06 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com