{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Thursday, April 14, 2011
title:{Awesome Friends}

I cant believe I slept for super super long. A total of 7h? That is considered as long, considering that I only slept for 4h each night for the past few days. So now I am wide awake at 5+am, but I will be sleepy and drowsy later because I will be taking coughing medicine before going to school and the coughing syrup will make people drowsy. In a few hours' time, I will be in school. Yesterday, 13 April, is quite an awesome day for me. I had bio d quiz. Surprisingly, I felt that the paper was manageable. Ms Lim dismissed us early as we finished the lecture early. Next week, I am going for field trip to the zoo!!! Awesome!!! Amazing race!!! Hopefully, it will not rain on that day and it will be fun and awesome! Also, I had break, before math lesson. As usual, I will be playing cards!!! Stupid bridge addict!!! During math lesson, I sat next to Clara, because Samantha was absent on that day due to her track competition. I Later, went to 401 class for ACE lesson, which is about PDA (Public Display of Affection). Maybe the maximum level of PDA I will engage in is holding hands. Later, I had chemistry class and sat next to Clara. So stupid. I told Clara that one important step for buffing nails is to remove the dead cells on the nails. Later, Clara told me that nails are all dead cells! Joke. Later, I went for bible study lessons, learnt some cool math tricks and received some cool math cards. I think I know the trick behind. Not too sure though! I went back to school and realized that there is no Da Vinci! I stayed back in school to play cards with Weiqi, Zhenjie, Verena. Later, Verena left and Joshua Park joined in. I went back home with Weiqi and Zhenjie and watch CJ7. So nice. (: Later, I slept. My parents went overseas and this is the 2nd day of their vacations. They will be back on the 15th. Two more days to go. I kind of miss the noise made by my brother. I miss him calling me Jie Jie (sister in chinese). The house feels so empty, without my parents. But, we, girls, get along well. No quarrels. No fights! Yesterday, I realized how fortunate and blessed I am. Thanks Verena, Zhenjie and Weiqi for standing up for me!!! You all made me feel that you all were on my side. (: Thanks for making me feel this way!!! I really appreciated that!!! Awesome friends. (: Not forgetting to include Felecia, Samantha, Aisyah, Simin and Jiahong!!! I hope that the friends that I made in NUS High will always remain close with me. My Primary School friends are awesome too. I hope that I will always keep in contact with my close friends. Friends for life!!! (: Going to school now. (:

5:44 AM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com