{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Monday, April 25, 2011
title:{}

I have been paying special attention to my health and liver nowadays. It is not really super healthy, but healthier than before. I wonder how long this healthier lifestyle will continue. Hopefully, it wil last forever.

I finally know why sleeping late is bad for your liver. It is advisable to sleep before 11, because 11-1 is the time when your livers start to repair itself??? I found this on the internet. For so many days, I havent done so! This explains those white spots. I should give myself one more rule- to sleep before 11pm everyday. This means no staying up late to do stuff. I will take care of myself (:

I am planning to switch off the computer at 10pm and sleep.

9:17 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com