Wednesday, April 20, 2011
title:{}
Today is quite an awesome day, except for the fact that i slept at 4am this morning and had to wake up at 6am. This morning, I came out of house late because I didnt have the energy to drag myself out of bed. However, next year, it would be a totally different story. I get to wake up at 7am, instead of 6am. An additional hour of sleep is essential!!!
Coming back, the main highlight of the day is Bio D Field Trip!!! It was quite fun, beside the fact that it was drizzling then. We ran a lot. I felt as though I was some emo kid, or some emo person in some sadist drama when I was running in the rain. We completed everything with a total score of 28 out of 30. This is awesome. To add on, we got 4th place. It is quite good. Sorry jookee, daryl and zhiyao for dragging you all down. If you all were in an all-boys group, I believe you all can come in top 3 for the amazing race competition. Sorry. Thanks Daryl for your help today!
Next, the love story of the day. Zhiyao volunteered to help take Samantha's bag, so she could run faster. XD But, the cutest love story is the thai movie that Sam told me. Whoa! It is so mind-blowing! The movie is so cute. At the same time, it is so sweet! But, according to Sam, the link was removed due to copyright issues. I want to watch this show badly. Good story plot, good looking actors and actress and the most important of all, good ending!!! What more can you ask for?
I realize that if I watch a show with bad ending, I will feel down and sad, sympathizing the main lead for days or even weeks. And it is horrible to be affected by small stuffs like this!
Now, I am replaying this song, stuttering fefe, a breakaway from my usual taylor swift songs. The tune of the song is cool, but then the lyrics are a bit sadistic. I want to post the youtube video, but I dont know how leh. Someone please teach me!!! I want to post the youtube videos on my blog instead of the mundane lyrics of the song.
Time to do some work and not procastinate any longer! Why am I letting history repeat itself? I told myself last year that I would not be slacking again, that I would do the important things first, instead of making play and fun my priorities in life. I felt guilty for doing so, so I should change! Help me have the determination to change. Be more discipline!!! Jiayous!!!(:
That's all I am going to blog about.
8:57 PM;