{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
title:{}

Chemistry. Chemistry. Chemistry.


I dont think I can get quite high for chemistry this time. I lost around 10% of the total marks. :( I underestimated the entire paper. The exam lasted for two and a half hours and I thought that we had more than enough time for this paper. It was one of the longest paper that I had sat for and I didnt even complete it!!! What an irony.


But, thanks god that I bought batteries before that. My calculator died on me and I cant imagine sitting for a calculation-based paper without a calculator. Thank god! :D This is something to be glad about. :D


Looking back, I should learn from my mistake and prevent it from happening again. I should learn how to work faster, not procastinate and revise more, so that I will be more farmiliar with the concepts tested and will not spend countless time rethinking about the questions. :D


Time to start mugging!

6:51 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com