{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Monday, May 2, 2011
title:{}

I am kind of disgusted by the human's ugliness.


I have been reading up on the general elections. It is so shocking to see our future rulers, spatting words of critism to the oppositions and bringing them down, just to increase their chances of winning the elections. Why do they have to resort to threatening just to win the elections? Dont they know by doing that, they are placing themselves in the dark light, in a more disadvantageous situation? People will see how uncanny they can get, how despicable they can get and how unscrupulous they can get. This is not how I want my future leaders to be.


I want my future leaders to be compassionate, to think of the poor citizens constantly and whatever they do, they will put the poor citizens' needs and wants before anything else. I hope they will do their best to improve any poverty situation in any family. More can be done in this area.


I want my future leaders to love the people more than anything else. They should always put the country's interests at priority in whatever things that they do.


I hope to see a new generation of leaders that will do their best in any situations. They should have a never-give-up attitude, persevering in anything that they have started. In difficult and grommy times, they will press on. (: Their spirits should be commendable.


Not only that, but they will also mean the words that they say. They should not make all the empty promises just to win the elections. Deliver the promises that they made!


In conclusion, I want my future leader to have not only the capability, but also the character. Actually, comparing between two men, one with the capability, but not the character with another that has the character, but not the capability, I think I will pick the latter. A man with good moral values will always be respected and success awaits such people. (:


On a side note, I realize that political leaders have impacted me more than the celebrities, even though according to what I know, celebrities tend to be more influential than the political leaders.


Before I end off, I watched the royal wedding between Prince Williams and Kate Middleton! (: It is so awesome. Royal wedding doesnt come often. But, it gets boring during some time.


Newspapers reported that more people tuned in to watch the death ceremony of Princess Diana than this royal wedding. I love Princess Diana. She is so pretty and nice. She held a lot of charity events. So kind! A people's princess. (:


Below are all pictures of her.






1:47 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com