Sunday, May 8, 2011
title:{Polling Election Results}
Polling election results are out!!!
George Yeo lost. D: I want his team to win. He is such a gentleman, who can be a good minister. He is someone who loves his people. I want his team to win. D: He said that he worked hard, tried his best and was left with no regrets. Well said. I liked his facebook page. :D
But, I think that the workers party's members for aljunied area are really very good. Top scholars. I want them to win also. It is such a paradox. I want both parties to win. Why dont the worker party's members go to other districts? D: But, congratulations to the workers party and hope that George Yeo can have a better and brighter future ahead of him.
I like Lee Hsien Loong. He is nice and a gentleman. He admitted that there were some areas which the governments did not do well and apologized for that. In addition, he said that he was willing to work with the elected workers party members. :D
On a side note, I asked my grandmother who did she vote for. She said she voted for both the workers party and PAP, so her vote was one of the votes that were not counted. Haha.
And today is mother's day. Happy Mother's Day. :D A blessed mother's day to all mums. I love you, mummy. :D
I should end off with this prayer which I found on the Internet.
Gratitude for my Mother
Dear Lord,
today I turn to you to give you thanks for my mother. With your own gift of life, she bore me in her womb and gave me life. She tenderly, patiently cared for me and taught me to walk and talk. She read to me and made me laugh. No one delighted in my successes more; no one could comfort me better in my failures. I am so grateful for how she mothered me and mentored me, and even disciplined me.
Please bless her, Lord, and comfort her. Help her loving heart to continue to love and give of herself to others. Strengthen her when she is down and give her hope when she is discouraged.
Most of all, Lord, on this Mother's Day, give my mother the graces she most needs and desires today.
I ask you this, in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior forever and ever,
Amen.
11:32 AM;