{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
title:{}

Today was an okay day for me.


Firstly, we attended chinese class. It was slack. We had file check and watched the funny video that mr chua played. The video showed a group of people playing the game,taboo. They were supposed to use english to let the contestants to guess chinese words, however they couldnt use some words, that were shown on the screen. The whole video is entertaining. (:


Afterwards, we ate and went to class for chemistry lesson. Chemistry lesson was slack and mrs chong dismissed us 40 minutes earlier, mainly because this was a revision class and we had been having revision for the past few weeks.


Later, I chatted with Samantha for a while, before we were supposed to give our physics presentation. And at 1pm, just before our physics presentation, we realized that there was something wrong with our data! I was freaking out the entire time!!! I was panicking and wondered what were the consequences of not presenting the physics project today.


By 2pm, we couldnt finish it because John's laptop refused to cooperate with us. :( But, big thanks to John who lent us his laptop. (: Later, I rushed for econs class. Econs was slack. We got back our test and reflection. Reflection was badly done. We had two essays and I did out of point for the first one. As a result, I got 0/10 for the first one. :( I wrote one and a half page. :( I wrote out of point mainly because I didnt relate it back to the field trip. But, then Ms Tong was kind enough to give me ten marks for the second essay, so I just passed it. :D Pass is at least better than a fail. :D


Afterwards, I freaked out later for the physics project. But,thank god. Everything was resolved and everything went smoothly :D Samantha was pro. Thanks to her supersonic typing speed, the missing points for the powerpoint were filled in on time.


Just when we decided to go back after chatting for quite a long time with Mr Yeo, I remembered I forgot to get my jacket and ran to take. While running back to meet Weiqi, Felecia, Zhen Jie and Verena, I missed a step and fell. I fell in the middle of the road, in front of them! So embarrassed.


Initially, they planned to walk to mrt station. So, they were waiting for me at the front gate,near the place where the cars drove out. There were a few steps there. And I miscalculated the steps and fell!!! So embarrassing!!! So, I ended up with a sprain and a few scratches on my left and right legs respectively. GG! But thankfully, both injuries are not really serious and are on separate leg> :D


On a brighter note, Weiqi, Felecia, Zhen Jie and Verena were sweet towards me. They offered to help me carry my stuff. :D But, I didnt let them. later, we ran into mr yeo and he drove me to the nearest bus stop. Thank you, Mr Yeo. (:

Sorry girls for making you all take bus instead. Later, we went to snack a little before going back home. I cheered myself up with a bubble milk tea from ok tea. (: Later, I resumed back my chatty mode.

Now, I am going to mug for cell biology now. I am going to be a mugger for the next few days. This means no msn, no other nonsense. :D Jiayous! and jiayous everyone! :D all the best.

7:10 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com