{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
title:{}

The first day of school is not so bad, because all the homework hasn't flooded in. (:

Monday, we had math first thing in the morning, followed by physics and biology. The teachers were really fast- they started on real actually lesson on the first day of school. I was amazed at how fast the semester is going- lessons on first day of school, assignment for biology module. The good thing about this biology module is that there is no test/quiz etc and the CA is just based on hardwork. :D There is some chance for me to get higher than what I scored for the biology in the previous semester. :D

Nowadays, teachers are all required to be able to teach two subjects, which is considered as a prized possession to the school, as they will be able to fully make use of their resources. Smart school (:

On Tuesday, we had mentoring, chinese, math and chemistry lesson, which is quite manageable, while on wednesday, we had math, chinese, english and ace lesson. So, school ended at 1pm today, which is really something I wanted so badly. (: I am really thankful for the fact that we didn't have to attend davinci. (:

Tomorrow is pretty bad- we have pe, chinese, history, math and biology classes in chronological order. This means that my biology class starts from 4pm-6pm right after the one and a half hour of math lesson. So stressful!!!

I want to indulge myself in reading some storybooks, which is something I enjoy. I like to read, because reading seems to transport me to another dimension, away from everything that I have. It just feels as if I am in another person's body, seeing things from another person's angle and last of all, I am at the mercy of the author- I can't do anything to change the event and I won't be going to make any decision, while reading. This is really an enjoyment for an indecisive person, just like me :D

Yeah! I like to read because I know that the story will always end on a good note and I don't have to scratch my head to make any decision, hoping that the situation turns out better :D ( Oh, I know that the story has a happy ending, because I normally read the ending before I start to read the story. Hehe :D )

I should end off with this nice song, that I had heard yesterday. It is California King Bed by Rihanna.



Just when I feel like giving up on us,
You turned around and gave me one last touch.
That made everything feel better,
And even then got my eyes wetter.

So confused wanna ask you if you love me,
But I don't want to seem so weak.
Maybe I've been California dreaming.

In this California king bed,
We're ten thousand miles apart,
California wishing on this stars,
For your heart on me, my California King.

Bye bye. (:

10:24 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com