{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Monday, June 13, 2011
title:{}

I am now having an immerse sense of achievement, because I finally had the motivation to pack everything in my house, right from the out-dated year 1 notes to the most current year 4 notes. (: For this reason, I feel very proud of myself, even though this may not be a big deal to some of the people.

Note, I am talking about motivation. The key word here is motivation, because I did not take no concrete action to solve this pile of mess that I had created as a result of the clearing up. So, my house is in a total mess. But it is at least better than not clearing it up right?

I stayed up yesterday to watch twilight. I think the book is nicer than the movie, for I don't know what reason. Maybe because I read the book before watching the movie, so I knew everything in the story plot and the story suddenly felt so bland and therefore, the movie pales in comparison with the book.

Besides watching movies during the holidays, I had started on some handicraft stuff, which to my surprise, is yielding some decent result. I am really amazed at it. Now, I can't wait to see the results. Hope that I will finish it fast.

In addition, I had been spending quite a bit of time doing shady puzzles. I found a book filled with shady puzzles while clearing up my stuff. This is one of the good things that I like about clearing up- you get to chance upon some of the treasures in your house. (:

Other treasures I found in my house are empty notebooks, my dairies (sometimes, I look about at my old dairy entries and can't believe what I wrote; I just can't believe that the person writing the childish and foolish things is actually me! Haha. This is why I kept dairy, instead of posting everything on the blog) and unused papers.

I hope to clean this whole mess up before June holidays end. (: Next semester will be brand new start (: I am kind of looking forward to the new school term for I don't know what reason.

In addition, I got to curb my bridge addiction, which means that I can only play a maximum of 3 games of bridge in a day (: I hope I will be able to do this.

I should end off which taylor swift's songs. Zhen Jie said that she doesn't find Taylor Swift pretty, so I guess I put up her YouTube videos instead of her pictures. I had been a Taylor Swift fan for less than a year, but she is my current favourite singer and I don't know why I don't have this obsession with any other singers. Weird.







Taylor Swift (: Bye (:

8:38 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com