{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
title:{}

I haven't been updating my blog constantly, due to the procrastination that is in my blood. T.T

On 27 May, the last day of school, I had this stomach cramp. It was awful. :( But, I'm glad that I was well again before Sunday. (:

On 29 May, the insane Felecia and Samantha called me on my phone at midnight. I got spooked out that day! I swore I had heard a man's voice before they spoke!!! The reason I got spooked out is because they called at midnight and that time was my birthday and the first thing I heard was not a hello, but someone's murmurs or someone producing a muffled sound. That's super scary and creepy. Afterwards, I heard the familiar voices, saying, "Hello meizhen. Happy Birthday. Bye". It was scary, but sweet at the same time. (: Next, I decided to switch on my phone, fearing that other strangers would prank call me. Thanks to all the people who had wished me happy birthday (: Thank you. (:

Yesterday, I went back to school for SMO. SMO was really hard and I think I will surely fail this paper. I just shade 100 for those questions that I didn't know how to attempt and after walking out from the competition hall, I told this to Verena and she mentioned something which I didn't realize. She said that, "It makes more sense to shade 0 than 100." So true! Why didn't I think of it?

Later, I went out with Felecia and Weiqi. We went to Lot 1 for lunch and movie. Initially, we passed by this shop, which piqued our interest and hence, we decided to go in and spent quite long there picking 4 erasers. Afterwards, we dined in at Pizza Hut and went to watch Kung Fu Panda 2. (: It was really awesome. (: I love it. The story revolves around the past of Paul, the Panda and the main character. The story explains why Paul was the only panda left and why he and his father, a goose, are so different, because Paul had been adopted!!! Next, they talked about the history of China, being ruled under peacocks. The whole show is hilarious. However, I want to watch X-Men First Class more. It is out tomorrow! (: The trailer really entices me to watch that show.



Who wants to watch X-Men First Class also? I love X Men. X Men describes a group of people, whose DNA had been altered due to mutation. As such, they are termed as mutants and they have very diverse special ability, such as controlling the weather (Storm), controlling the minds of people (Professor X/ Charles), changing their physical appearances to disguise and pass off themselves as someone else and more. (:

I am waiting with bated breath for the movie to be out. Bye. I got to go and do other stuff. I shall end my post with this video by mysteryguitarman that I like a lot, but always forget to post this video.



Mysteryguitarman is amazing! Bye. (:

4:55 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com