{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Friday, June 24, 2011
title:{}

Today I went out with Fele and Weiqi (: Awesome day with them!

At first, we met at Yishun MRT station at around 1.40pm. I happened to pass by a blind man, I think. Or maybe he is someone with some difficulties in seeing. He was sellling tissue papers near there and a lady bought tissues from him and guess what? The lady was a handicap person herself! She was sitting on a wheel-chair. Don't you think she is super sweet, caring for others when she herself may need help and encouragement? Her courage to be able to live strongly, instead of wallowing in self-pity is really commendable.

before going to Khatib MRT Station to wait for Weiqi. However, she didn't reach and we gave her a time limit of 3mins >< It was quite mean ><

Afterwards, we went to Orchard Road and bought movie tickets to watch this awesome awesome show- Something Borrowed. Everyone would love it. :D The show was at 5pm and it was 3pm then, so we decided to do something and Felecia thought of Neoprint! (:

Surprisingly, we turned out nicer in neoprint than in real life. Haha. They photoshoped it. All of us had bigger eyes and perfect complexion in that picture. Haha. I think in one picture, Felecia and I looked alike- really alike. However, in real life, Felecia and I looked different.

Oh. On a side note, yesterday, Samantha and I did some quizzes from http://www.blogthings.com and we had the same results most of the time! Surprising, isn't it? I thought Samantha and I are different in our ways.

Okay, coming back. We ended up watching the movie, something borrowed. It talks about how love and friendship are entwined into a girl's life, which resulted in a series of betrayal, breech of trust and unjust actions!




Rachel (Ginnifer Goodwin) is a talented attorney at a top New York law firm, a generous and loyal friend, and, unhappily, still single—as her engaged best friend Darcy (Kate Hudson) is constantly reminding her. But after celebrating her 30th birthday, perpetual good girl Rachel unexpectedly ends up in the arms of the guy she's had a crush on since law school, Dex (Colin Egglesfield)... who just happens to be Darcy's fiancé.

As one thing leads to another in the frantic weeks leading up to Darcy's wedding, Rachel finds herself in an impossible situation, caught between her treasured friendship with Darcy and the love of her life.

The romantic comedy "Something Borrowed" also stars John Krasinski as Ethan, Rachel's constant confidante and sometimes conscience, who is busy evading the affection of Darcy's hopelessly love-struck friend Claire (Ashley Williams) while harboring a secret crush of his own; and Steve Howey as the charming and irrepressible Marcus, whose designs on Rachel don't necessarily exclude any other woman who catches his eye.

This is taken from http://www.movieweb.com/movie/something-borrowed/synopsis.

Oh. Rachel was having an affair with Dex, and secretly, Darcy was having an affair with Marcus. Woah! Ethan was really sweet! He took real good care of Rachel- he was always trying his best to solve Rachel's love triangle problem. He was secretly in love with Rachel. The whole show is nice in general. (:

Afterwards, we went around for a little bit before stopping at Mos Burger for dinner. It was then I realized that I lost my wallet again!!! I was panick-striken that I almost teared! The anxiousness that built up inside me was too much for me and could bring me weak and down on my knees. I couldn't take the stress and I even wanted not to go home for the entire night, as I didn't know what my parents wil say again about me losing my wallet! I was really scared. T.T

I went around searching for the wallet. Thank God that it was in the cinema! (: I didn't learn from my mistake. Well this is kind of true. I did the funny thing on Samantha blog. I shoud copy and paste it here. Hope she doesn't mind. (:

THE REFRIGERATOR TEST

You will be asked four questions and you must rely on your common sense to answer them correctly.

According to Andersen consulting worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all of the questions wrong. But many pre-school children got several correct answers. Andersen consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four year old.

Q1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
Answer:
Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door.
This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

Q2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Wrong Answer:
Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and close the refrigerator..
Correct Answer:
Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.
This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your actions.

Q3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend, except one. Which animal does not attend?
Answer:
The elephant, since it is still in the refrigerator.
This tests your memory.


Q4. There is a river you must cross, but it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?
Answer:
You swim across. All of the crocodiles are attending the meeting!
This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

I just got the first one correct. So like me- doing things in a simple way, maybe I should credit this to my stupidity. The second one is so true. I don't think back about my previous actions, so that is why I lost my wallet. Haha. Third one. I had lousy memory, I had to admit this. The fourth one is whether I am quick to learn from my mistake. Of course not. So that is why I almost lost my wallet.

Goodness, I am terrible!!!

Got to go. Bye bye. (:

10:59 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com