Sunday, June 19, 2011
title:{Wallet and Father's day}
I hereby declare that I had lost my wallet! This is really official! This first began on 16 June, when I stopped by Northpoint and because of my carelessness, I had placed it there and had forgotten to take it when I was leaving. T.T
Inside my wallet were my ez-link card, my library card, the photo I took with Samantha and Felecia on Valentines day, a ring, a few important notes, some money and most importantly, my IC!!! I really wish that people don't misuse my IC.
My wallet had been missing for 4 days already and I really doubt that I will ever see it again. This time, I don't think my wallet is in the hands of kind soul. T.T I had lost my wallet twice and this is the third time and thankfully, I managed to find my wallet the first two times. I had lost my phone a few times and some kind heart souls managed to return it to me the previous times.
I guess that my luck ran out. T.T If that person is willing to return my wallet to me, he/she should return it to the customer service's counter on that day. But, no one came forward with my missing wallet. T.T
Now, my parents are mad at me for causing all these troubles and not being repentant after having lost my personal stuff for so many times. T.T I must behave myself, listen to them 100% and not go out, so I doubt I will be going for the class outing.
Looking on the brighter side, I am glad that I didn't make my NUS High school back gate card that fast. If not, I must remake it again. (:
Today is father's day. I heard this song in church. The song is titled Cinderella, sung by Steven Curtis Chapman. It talks about how the father felt when her daughter was getting married- the daughter's dependence on her father and how the father will miss her after she marries.
Nice song! (: Bye. (:
6:17 PM;