{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Sunday, July 10, 2011
title:{Girls Rule!}

My econs tutorial is so cool. It is a class filled with girls!!! This is really rare, considering the fact that our school has a highly inbalance composition of guys and girls. I totally felt as if I was in a girl's school. (:

It is so awesome!

Yesterday, I went and made my IC. They gave me a two weeks grace, meaning that in the event that I manage to find my IC within 2 weeks after yesterday, they will reinburse the $100. My dad highly suspected that my brother took my wallet and hid it in some part of my house. I also spectaculated that!

Afterwards, I went for this concert at Hwa Chong Junior College with Weiqi, Jiahong, Aaron and Bryan. The concert was okay. (:

It was quite a fun day.

P.S. Sorry my SAMC group for not being able to make it yesterday. I will do more work the next time we meet, which is this Wednesday!

10:13 AM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com