{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
title:{}

I havent been going online for quite long (: This is something which I am really satisfied with (: Unlike the other days when I spent thousands of hours in front of the computer screen, I spend my time wisely nowadays by sleeping more and reading more harry potter book (: I wish that my life can be just filled with reading storybooks, eating, sleeping and using computer. I realize that I like harry potter books. (: They are awesome (: It engages my imagination, because I must think about how things will be like in the magical world, which is vastly different from our own (MUGGLES', in their language) world. (: I will re-read the entire series durinig the holidays (: I am looking forward to the December holiday (:

6:02 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com