{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
title:{}

In the morning, I received a piece of good news- NO GRADED TASK FOR MATH!!! Woah! I was so thrilled and happy when I knew of it. At least, something nice had happened to me since yesterday had been a shitty day for me, due to my stupidity. However, I was utterly wrong to think that today would be a much nicer day than yesterday, since it started with a positive note. I would not have expected this horrible stuff would have happened to me!!! SUPER HORRID!!! I will never ever forget about it, since it brought me close to my tears at that point in time. I should not mention this incident, as I wanted to erase it totally off my mind.

This is directly to some people. You know who you are. Maybe you will be reading my blog. Maybe you won't. But I don't care. I am disappointed in all of these so-called friends who brought me down, pushed me to the drain of disparity and watched me suffered throughout the entire time, when they could actually do something to help me out of this situation. What friends! You can clearly see that I hated it, don't you? Or are you just too blind and too insensitive to see that??? What is your purpose of doing that? To get some fun and entertainment out of your "friend"? I don't even think you consider me as your friend. Ask yourself. Why do you do such thing??? Can't you tell directly that I don't like it??? What is wrong with you? What is your purpose for doing that? I still can't fathom how people can do this to a weak and vulnerable girl. How heartless can you be?? To make things worse, you did not apologize immediately. You hinted something like, " You deserve what you get because you did the same thing too!" I did the same thing for a reason. I don't do things anyhow. Nor will I do anything that I wish to and feel comfortable to. Some more, if I did not push you down when you need my help, instead, I listened to you complaining every single time. Is that why you do such stuff??? To get back at me??? You don't even know why I tease you, so stop acting or treating like you do, when you actually don't know it at all. FYI, I said the word, hinted. I didn't say that you said such stuff. You did not even show a sense of remorse. You did not even come directly to me. Instead, you pushed me and added to this element of "FUN". It disgusts me a lot, when you are actually this type of person. I see through you thoroughly. I doubt you will want this friendship back after I said all these heartfelt words and you are the first person that I will lose as a friend. You are right about this friendship. You said that it won't last. Also, I ignored you when you were talking to me after ACE lesson. That's because I was too mad to do anything or to think about anything. The thought of this thing just makes my blood boil, make my eyes teary and make my heart break. Now, I don't want to face you. You can call me a coward for not facing you. I just don't want to think of it.

Secondly, this is to another group of irritating people, who started this thing. Do you think that he need your help to pick up girls??? No!!! No one will ever need anyone's help to pick up girls. They should do it themselves. If he is serious about me, he will approach me himself. He doesn't need any love cupid like you all. And some more, all these are nonsenses. You all just wanted fun and entertainment. Don't you have any heart to be compassionate about me, someone who doesn't like things that way? You will all make things awkward between us. If he wants the relationship, he should use his own effort to get it, not by all your unscrupulous means to do it. Stupid guys!!!! All of you made me felt angry, made me tear. ASSHOLES!!! What gentlemen!!! How can all the guys ever do that??? Gentlemen are grown up guys who are mature in their thinking and are willing help anyone in need. Are you all too insensitive to see my reaction? Or do you all simply don't care?? Don't you all feel remorse for doing such stuff? Search your heart. Doesn't this pique any sense of shame, remorse or sorrow in your heart? If your answer is no, you are a beast. Are you all cowards?? You all don't even have the courage to apologize for what you all had done wrong. Maybe you all feel that I am a petty person for getting angry at such stuff. But, all these mean a lot to me. I hate it when people force their way through things, when they want to get whatever they want and are displeased when they can't. I hate it man!!! Irritating people.

To an asshole: GOODBYE!!! This time, it is for real. You are not worthy.

My life will be much much better without all these stupid irritating things!!! I don't care if blogging about this offends anyone, because it is just one more semester. I will survive. (: Tomorrow will be a better day (:

4:38 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com